How is Milestone Productions approach different?
At Milestone Productions every event is unique and our approach is designed to recognise this. For our clients this means:
- You receive regular updates through: project meetings/ phone / online/ email/ site visits
- Access to Milestone Productions extensive national and International network of expertise
- Access to Milestone Productions network of Venue/ Locations/ Event Location Managers/ DMC’s (Destination Management Companies)
- With over 30 Years experience combined with our “ProPlan” Milestone Productions delivers an efficient, professional, polished event.
- Establish at the outset a Milestone Productions Account Manger who will be uniquely responsible for all project communications and delivery of your event.
- Milestone Productions adds value through our management expertise, event experience and technical knowledge. And through seeking opportunities to maximise opportunities that create the “wow factor”.
What’s involved in event planning ?
- Resource planning
- People –
- Equipment – Sound, Projection, Lighting
- Budget – Costs
- Key Milestones – completion of key activities which ensure delivery of overall plan
- Schedule of activities- month, week, day, minute, second
- Key Responsibilities- Milestone Productions Management and staff
- Client Staff
- Venue Staff
- Event Theme/Style/Impact…..
Milestone Productions will sit down with you and take you through this process using our unique Pre Event Planning Tool. Where required detailed event specific project plans are produced to manage, monitor and coordinate your event. At Milestone Productions we don’t stop when your event is over. We continue to build meaningful and longer term relationships to maximise support to our customers. Together this approach we believe will identify development opportunities for future projects.